Below is a list of current open job positions, please send us your resume by clicking APPLY NOW below.
Seeking a team player, self learner who thinks outside of the box. Do you love Java, know OPEN SOURCE and look to work with cutting edge technology in a dynamic and exciting environment? If so, we want to hear from you!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science B.S. from a known university.
- Very creative mind – thinks out of the box.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self learning is a must!.
- Proven design skills.
- 4 years Programming Experience in Java Server side is required
- Experience with NoSQL BigData is required.
- Experience with Tomcat ideal.
- Experience with Java OPEN SOURCE technology (Spring, Hibernate, Redis, distributed programming ) ideal.
- Experience with Cloud environment & Linux ideal.
- Experience with AdTech technology.
Java Senior Developer
What You'll Do:
- Build a killer product in full collaboration with the sales, marketing and R&D teams
- Create the product's vision and build the plan to achieve it through concrete milestones and versions
- Gain the ability to research and understand key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities and challenges
- Develop clear and compelling product requirements for new features as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, technical feasibility and operational impact
- Monitor and incorporate competitive performance, industry trends and customer feedback into overall roadmap planning and prioritization. Including post-launch analysis of the product
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the products
What You Need:
- Very strong communication skills and the charisma to drive and motivate teams
- The ability to turn requirements, ideas and a visions into well processed and thought out documentation, presentations and wire frames
- Strong technical background, preferably within the AdTech industry
- Experience in managing simultaneous projects and priorities and demonstrated team leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment
- Details orientation with an ability to see the bigger picture
- An interest in exploring customer and users problems and the ability to recommend solutions and to liaise and strengthen relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Ability to analyse data and extract insights out of it
- Fluent in English
- Understanding of the online advertising industry
- Product management experience in B2B environment
- Working with SQL
- Experience with UI and UX design
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject